Specialized in employment law, our firm is highly attentive to the training of all our members, to ensure that our teams have the best in-depth knowledge of all employment-related matters to meet the needs of our clients.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following characteristics:
- thesis in employment law, graduated with final marks over 100
- excellent skills in English, and preferably also a second language
- experience of living abroad for a period of time
- excellent computer skills
- collaborations with juridical reviews and/or universities
- good people skills, communications skills, passion and motivated by teamwork
- willingness to relocate, also with a view to the firm’s opening of new offices.
Please fill in this form; your data will be added directly to our database to enable us to process your application accurately.